Skip to main content
Middle School Drop-Off & Pick-Up Procedures
- Only use the white zone on 19th Street for pick-up and drop-off.
- Please do not stop on Dolores Street as it creates unsafe traffic patterns.
- Please do not stop on the opposite side of 19th Street as we have had numerous neighbor complaints.
- Please do not use or block any driveways on Dolores or 19th Streets.
- Especially when waiting on Dolores, please be aware and courteous towards our neighbors as they are working hard to accommodate us as well
- Along this same line, please do not use any driveways to park temporarily or turn around on 19th Street
- If your child has self-signout, but you are still picking them up:
- Please pre-arrange a pick up spot that is at least 2 blocks away from 601 as it is creating confusion in the pick-up line as well as unsafe traffic patterns on Dolores and 19th Streets.
- Please remind your child that once they sign out, they must immediately walk away from the building towards their next destination.
- If you're waiting in the car line to pick-up your child, but they are not yet in the lobby, please expect to be asked to circle the block.
- Please do not pull over further down 19th Street, blocking driveways or creating unsafe traffic patterns.
- Please do not get out of your car.
- Please be sure to use the yellow name signs that were distributed .
- It is much easier and faster for faculty to read the sign than identify drivers.
- If you need a replacement, let us know and we are happy to make a new one for you.
- Walk-up parents, please be sure to sign your child out on the clipboard.
- All parents, please be sure to notify the front desk early if your child is going home with someone else that day.