As alumni of the Children’s Day School, you have helped to drive the school forward in becoming the diverse and inclusive community it is today. Our alumni are the legacy of Children’s Day School and we aim to help graduates retain their ties to the school, to beloved former teachers, and to friends you will have for a lifetime. Alumni are invited to continue to be part of CDS by volunteering, participating in special events, and connecting with faculty and staff.
Josef Cooper Changemaker Award
To honor Joe, CDS has established the Joe Cooper Changemaker Award for an alumni who models the change making spirit as embodied by Joe throughout his life. Any alumni(a) of CDS is eligible to receive the Changemaking Award as an acknowledgment of his/her/their work to continue the legacy of action instilled in CDS students. To nominate an alumni(a) or to learn more about the award, click here.
Stay Connected, Get Involved!
The CDS Alumni Association encourages our alumni and families to stay in touch with the school through special events and communications. Here are some ways you and your children can stay involved with CDS:
- Sharing stories! Send us class notes so we can let the community know what you're up to.
- Staying connected! Join CDS Alumni on Facebook and LinkedIn, and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on community-wide news and alumni events!
- Check out the latest issues of the Bulldog Bulletin! The Bulldog Bulletin Newsletter is an email publication sent out every Fall, Spring and Summer. If you would like to submit your class notes to be highlighted in the next issue click here.
- Keeping us updated! Contact us with preferred mailing and email addresses helps us stay in touch.
- Attending and volunteering at events on campus! High school panels, admissions events and Country Fair are fun ways to keep in touch with old friends and teachers.
- Becoming a Class Agent! Class agents help us with outreach and to plan alumni events and reunions.
CDS offers various ways to stay involved with the community. We are always looking for volunteers to serve as mentors, chaperones, speakers, and tutors. If you’re interested in participating, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
We are also looking for former students who want to get involved in our alumni council. You’ll help plan exciting events, assist as a guest moderator on social media, and serve as a liaison between the school and its alumni.