5th Grade Math
What we do:
- Bridges in Mathematics fifth grade curriculum
- What are the properties of multiplication, and how can we use them to solve problems with volume?
- How can we flexibly solve real world mathematical problems involving fractions and decimals?
- How can identifying numerical relationships help us solve problems?
- How are patterns, equations, and graphing related?
How we do it:
- Small group and whole class instruction
- Exploration with manipulatives
- Inquiry-based projects
- Daily homework
- Tests and quizzes