Because of the coronavirus pandemic, CDS will not hold in person tours during school hours on campus. However, we have created a virtual tour and enrollment showcase that highlights our campus and shares our learning beliefs. We will also have in-person Saturday open houses for any adults who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 which you can register for on Ravenna-Hub.
In addition, we invite you to meet our Head of School, Shelly Luke Wille, as well as senior leadership and current CDS parents, during one of our scheduled Zoom information sessions. These information sessions are optional and space is limited. You can register for a session below (please do not register for more than one session).
Children's Day School uses Ravenna-Hub for all steps of our admission process. Complete an inquiry form here and register for a Zoom information session. If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact Kristina Berman, Director of Enrollment Management, at (415) 861-5432 x337.
Preschool and Transitional Kindergarten Information Sessions
- October 13 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- November 2 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- November 10 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- December 1 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- December 15 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
K-4 Information Sessions
- October 14 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- November 4 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- December 6 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- January 6 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Middle School Information Sessions
- October 25 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- November 15 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- December 13 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- January 10 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.