Elevating St. Joseph's Hall
Raising CDS to New Levels
CDS is fortunate to have such a generous space and inspiring campus for our elementary school. St. Joseph’s Hall was built in 1925 and underwent a four-year renovation completed in 2010. As part of the school’s ongoing campus master plan, the building recently underwent improvements to ensure that it is suitable for current students and ready for future generations. The "Elevating St. Joseph's Hall" campaign has enabled us to deliver immediate improvements to our campus and dramatically enhance our facility experience for students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Summer 2017 (Completed)
- Foundation work
- Preparation work for elevator shaft
Summer 2018 (Completed)
Construction continued throughout the summer of 2018 in time for the beginning of the 2018-2019 school year. The project:
- Provided access to all levels of St. Joseph’s Hall via a new six-stop elevator
- Introduced a welcoming, official entrance with a dedicated reception area and entry gates
- Improved facilities by adding a new space for sick children and parent conferences
- Delivered seismic improvements for future sustainability
Together, we have "Elevated St. Joseph’s Hall" to make it welcoming and accessible for our entire community. To learn more about this and future capital campaigns, please contact Jeanna Yoo, Director of Advancement, at 415-861-5432 x323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.