CDS Communications Platforms
In order to let our families know where and how they can access information, we'd like to provide some information about our online presence. Below is a list of our major websites and communications platforms, along with some information about their content and how to use them.
- URL: https://www.cds-sf.org
- Includes: School info, My CDS, PTTA Info & Fundraising, Molly's Blog, School Directory, Calendar
- URL: https://www.cds-sf.org/my-portal
- Includes: School Forms login, Family Access Login, MS homework portal and another identical directory, the Board of Trustees Portal
Family Access Module
- URL: https://familyaccess.inresonance.com/cds_sf (link can also be found on My CDS page)
- Grade Reports, contact information and emergency contacts, school directory
School Forms Online
- URL: https://sfo.inresonance.com/cds_sf (link can also be found on My CDS page)
- School Forms (enrollment, link to deposit portal and student information)
- URL: https://www.schoology.com (link can also be found on My CDS page)
- Where Middle Schoolers do their homework
- URL: https://www.parentsquare.com
- What it is: Communications hub for the entire CDS community, including teacher and liaison notifications, classroom photos, parent directory, whole-school announcements, school calendar, volunteer requests, and forums (see below).
- URL: https://www.ultracamp.com/clientlogin.aspx?idCamp=556&campCode=cds
- What it is: Sign-up site for camp registrations.
- Who to contact: Chris Teare (email@example.com).
- URL: https://www.kinderlime.com
- What it is: Online app for parents to sign their children in and out as they drop them off and pick them up; also handles billing for aftercare (Extended Care and Butterflies).
- How to sign up: At the start of the school year, you will receive an email from Kinderlime with your unique PIN codes. Here is a short three-minute video with instructions about how to register an account with Kinderlime. The video also explains how to add people other than parents/guardians (nannies, grandparents, etc.) to the authorized pickup list, and how to set up your payment account for extended program billing.
- Who to contact: Wilfredo Valle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- URL: http://cds-sf.maestroweb.com
- Fiesta Tickets and Online Auction
- Who to contact: Simone Octigan (email@example.com)
Other Forms of Online Communication
- What it is: Weekly newsletter containing school announcements, upcoming events, and important information.
- Where to find it: Posted on ParentSquare each week.
- Who to contact: Andrei Ferrera (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jack Hamm (email@example.com). Feel free to suggest any school-related news which you'd like us to announce!
- What it is: Web page where Head of School Molly Huffman writes about recent events and subjects related to the school's philosophy.
- Where to find it: https://www.cds-sf.org/blog-type/mollys-blog
Notes from Molly
- What they are: Occasional emails from Head of School Molly Huffman containing major announcements or discussions of subjects important to the whole community.
- Where to find them: Emailed to all community members.