- Work with management to develop integrated, long-term financial strategy, aligning resources with goals and economic realities.
- Monitor financial and economic trends and progress toward strategic financial goals.
- Review and recommend for approval the following: changes to member dues; annual budgets prepared by management; investments or withdrawals from the long-term reserve fund; major financial transactions
- Monitor periodic “budget to actual” financial reports.
- Coordinates the activities of the subcommittees. Receive reports and provide summary reports to the full board where appropriate.
Ryan Kluft, Chair
Carl Schneebeck, Board Co-Chair
Jeanette Perez, Board Co-Chair
Jen Hamilton, Board Co-Vice Chair
Stephanie Holland, Board Secretary
Cheryl Ewers, Director of Finance and Operations
Shelly Luke Wille, Head of School
Jeanna Yoo, Director of Advancement
2019-2020 Meeting Dates:
September 6, October 4, November 8, December 6, February 7, March 6, April 3, May 8