- Work with management to develop integrated, long-term financial strategy, aligning resources with goals and economic realities.
- Monitor financial and economic trends and progress toward strategic financial goals.
- Review and recommend for approval the following: changes to member dues; annual budgets prepared by management; investments or withdrawals from the long-term reserve fund; major financial transactions
- Monitor periodic “budget to actual” financial reports.
- Coordinates the activities of the subcommittees. Receive reports and provide summary reports to the full board where appropriate.
Patrica Kao, Co-Chair
Ryan Kluft, Co-Chair
Jeanette Perez, Board Co-Chair
Carl Schneebeck, Board Co-Chair
Jen Hamilton, Board Vice Chair
Stephanie Holland, Board Secretary
Petra Janopaul, PTTA President
Paul Galvin, Director of Finance and Operations
Shelly Luke Wille, Head of School
Jeanna Yoo, Director of Advancement