Announcing our Community Support Fund
At the heart and soul of CDS is our community who come together and support each other in times of need. Today, the new reality of COVID-19 has forced millions of families to shelter in place. However, the collective strength of CDS’ faculty, staff, students, and families remains strong and resilient, and more than ever the spirit of generosity and kindness can be seen all around us. Thank you, CDS community, for your partnership in quickly getting our online learning model up and running as we adapted to this new reality!
Community Support Fund
The need to uplift our community is more critical than ever. During this time of uncertainty, CDS is committed to meeting our current financial commitments while ensuring that we can do our best to meet the increasing demands that we are seeing for sliding scale tuition support and other support as needed. To further assist families impacted by the COVID-19 crisis, CDS has established a dedicated Community Support Fund which will serve our community in the following ways:
- Provide much-needed additional sliding scale tuition support. More than ever, these grants are critical to families who are facing financial difficulties.
- Provide additional emergency resources for CDS families to address any immediate needs such as food, technology support, school supplies, and other items as needed.
- Create uplifting ways to support our dedicated faculty and staff who make CDS a special place for our students
The Community Support Fund will go live on Wednesday, April 22, and conclude on Wednesday, April 29. While we won’t be able to physically come together this spring, Bid & Bash’s important mission to raise funds for our sliding scale tuition program is essential and remains a top priority. More than ever, these grants are critical to families who are facing financial difficulties. If you are in a position to help, we hope you will raise your virtual paddle by donating to this fund to help lift our CDS community!
Our goal this year is to raise $200,000 for this important CDS Community Support Fund. Each and every gift will help us towards this goal.
Ways to Give:
- To give to our online campaign, please click here or click "Raise Your Virtual Paddle" below.
- Paying by check: Please make checks payable to Children’s Day School ATTN: Community Support Fund.
- Mail to: Children’s Day School ATTN: Community Support Fund, 333 Dolores Street, San Francisco CA 94110
- To make a gift of securities or give through a donor-advised fund, please contact Jeanna Yoo, Director of Advancement, at 415-416-6323 or email@example.com.
The online and live auction will also open for bidding at cds-sf.maestroweb.com. The online auction will conclude on Wednesday, April 29 at 10pm. All proceeds from the online and live auction directly fund our sliding scale tuition program. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.