Elevating St. Joseph's Hall
Help Us Raise CDS to New Levels
CDS is fortunate to have such a generous space and inspiring campus for our elementary school. St. Joseph’s Hall was built in 1925 and underwent a four-year renovation completed in 2010. As part of the school’s ongoing campus master plan, the building now requires improvements to ensure that it is suitable for current students and ready for future generations. The "Elevating St. Joseph's Hall" campaign will enable us to deliver immediate improvements to our campus and dramatically enhance our facility experience for students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Summer 2017 (Completed)
- Foundation work
- Preparation work for elevator shaft
Construction will continue throughout the summer (May-September 2018) in time for the beginning of the 2018-2019 school year. When completed, the project will:
- Provide access to all levels of St. Joseph’s Hall via a new six-stop elevator
- Introduce a welcoming, official entrance with a dedicated reception area and entry gates
- Improve facilities by adding a new space for sick children and parent conferences
- Deliver seismic improvements for future sustainability
Together, we can "Elevate St. Joseph’s Hall" to make it welcoming and accessible for our entire community. To learn how you can join the effort, please contact Jeanna Yoo, Director of Advancement, at 415-861-5432 x323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.